Northern Frost

A semi realistic wolf rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silver Dust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasai

Kasai

Flakes : 12

Character sheet
Strength :
Silver Dust Left_bar_bleue12/50Silver Dust Empty_bar_bleue  (12/50)
Speed:
Silver Dust Left_bar_bleue3/50Silver Dust Empty_bar_bleue  (3/50)
Stamina:
Silver Dust Left_bar_bleue5/50Silver Dust Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

Silver Dust Empty
PostSubject: Silver Dust   Silver Dust EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:21 am

The biting wind snapped across the land of dust, carrying the silver sprinkles into the air and flinging it around. It wasn't snowing, but one might think that from how much snow was blowing around. The sky was grey and dull; thin laying clouds blanketed the blue ocean above, not letting in even a little bit of sunlight. Kasai was in the middle of the wind storm, clawing at the ice and snow as he tried to keep himself upright, but it was useless when he ran out of stamina and was forced to just keep himself flat against the ground and lay in place as the wind blew around him. When the wind finally died down, a pile of snow was on top of the brown brute. He quickly stood up and shook himself, shaking the snow off of himself, and then stretched his front legs forward and yawned, his muscles aching. It wasn't from the wind, but before that. He's been constantly walking from the moment he set foot on these mountains. He had smelt the smells of a pack, and it was so nostalgic and enticing he found himself walking straight towards it. And now he was in pack territory... well, he wasn't sure what was going to happen now. "Let's just hope they won't rip me to shreds the second they see me..." he said out loud, shook his head, and began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

Flakes : 468

Character sheet
Strength :
Silver Dust Left_bar_bleue10/50Silver Dust Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
Speed:
Silver Dust Left_bar_bleue7/50Silver Dust Empty_bar_bleue  (7/50)
Stamina:

Silver Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Dust   Silver Dust EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Silver Dust 5kkj75
L L O Y D
I think I speak

A large black brute walked through the Valley. As much as it was beautiful, it did nothing to impress the male as he continued to walk. Grumbling to himself Lloyd stopped and stared out into the open plains past the valley. The wind nipped at his skin and blew his fur in all sorts of directions. Shaking out his inky fur Lloyd continued his walk, snow crunching under his paws leaving paw prints in his wake. Occasionally the brute would sniff the ground or air, searching for prey to bring back to the den. The pack was growing so food was a necessity. They didn't have Hunters so here he was, searching for a meal even though he wasn't the best at hunting.

However the male didn't find the scent of food. He did find the scent of a wolf however. So he followed the scent until he heard a voice. Looking up from the ground Lloyds two colored eyes landed on a wolf with multiple earth tones and hues. "State your name and reason for being on claimed grounds, Stranger." Lloyd spoke out to the wolf.

Words: -
Mentioned: Kasai
Note/s: Sorry for the crappiness of this post.

Back to top Go down
http://beautifulcreaturesv2.forumotion.com/
Kasai

Kasai

Flakes : 12

Character sheet
Strength :
Silver Dust Left_bar_bleue12/50Silver Dust Empty_bar_bleue  (12/50)
Speed:
Stamina:
Silver Dust Left_bar_bleue5/50Silver Dust Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

Silver Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Dust   Silver Dust EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:46 pm

Kasai ears flickered as he heard the crunch of snow behind him, and a serious male voice question him. No tearing apart? good... I better treat this encounter as a blessing, then Kasai thought, with a snort and turned to face whomever confronted him. A pure black wolf, with hints of silver at the tips of his fur was looking at him. Other than that, there seemed to be nothing special with the wolf except for his strange multi-colored eyes. Kasai has never seen eyes like those, he didn't know it was even possible to have eyes like those. must be rare... He thought again before clearing his throat and speaking. "I have no violent intentions, I ensure you, it's just been awhile since i've seen another pack. So, when to my surprise, I smelled one in this lonely place, I had to go check it out." Kasai paused, glancing around at the barren ground. "And perhaps, if they were friendly, I could join them" He finished, sitting down, eager at any opportunity to rest, and looked at the black male with obvious curiousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silver Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Dust   Silver Dust Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver Dust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Frost  :: The Archives :: Northern Frost V1-
Jump to: