Northern Frost

A semi realistic wolf rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secrets of the frost [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elysia
Admin
Elysia

Flakes : 317

Character sheet
Strength :
Secrets of the frost [P] Left_bar_bleue6/50Secrets of the frost [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/50)
Speed:
Secrets of the frost [P] Left_bar_bleue8/50Secrets of the frost [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (8/50)
Stamina:
Secrets of the frost [P] Left_bar_bleue10/50Secrets of the frost [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

Secrets of the frost [P] Empty
PostSubject: Secrets of the frost [P]   Secrets of the frost [P] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 2:00 pm

Secrets of the frost [P] Tableh12
~Cherokee~
I think - I speak

Cherokee paced around the den.  She had been here her entire life, though it still didn’t seem like home. For generations the pack had survived on these mountains, but it was not where they originated.  Cherokee knew of the sacred land known as Nakariave the pack once ruled, and she strived to go back there.  Though one thing stopped her from this long travel. She didn’t know  if the pack was ready for such a long journey, also, she was the only one who currently even knew about the packs history.  She felt the need to discuss the story with someone, and perhaps discuss her feelings towards getting the pack back to their original homelands.

She thought for a moment, her pacing coming to a halt. While she trusted both of the betas, she knew Lloyd could be a bit aggressive at times, and wanted to talk to someone else with similar views to her before mentioning it to him.  Elijah was calm and trustworthy, probably the best one in the pack to discuss an important decision with.  All she had to do was get a hold of her.  She supposed there was no rush at the time, Elijah would show up at the den at some point, and she would have to ask to speak with her in private then.  All she needed to do now was wait. Patrols had already been done for the day, and the pack had plenty of food stored away. It wasn’t like she had anything better to do then wait here anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://meowicorn.deviantart.com/
Elijah

Elijah

Flakes : 107

Character sheet
Strength :
Secrets of the frost [P] Left_bar_bleue20/50Secrets of the frost [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)
Speed:
Secrets of the frost [P] Left_bar_bleue5/50Secrets of the frost [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)
Stamina:
Secrets of the frost [P] Left_bar_bleue5/50Secrets of the frost [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the frost [P]   Secrets of the frost [P] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 3:31 pm

Secrets of the frost [P] 6f440l
E L I J A H
I think I speak

For quite some time, Elijah had questioned the whereabouts of his Alphess Cherokee as he had not seen her in quite some time. Perhaps she just needed time alone to think? She was an Alpha after all - it was a big job! And Elijah knew how stressful maintaining an authority figure had been for her since both his own and Lloyd's arrival.

As fussy as she was, Elijah admired her ways of doing things - not only this he enjoyed her company. She was a free spirit when relived from stress, but over time she had come to be selfless. She tended to the needs and desires of others before tending to her own, and Elijah hated that. An unhappy leader means an unhappy pack, at least that's was Elijah's way of seeing things.

Upon scouting the boarders of Northern Frosts main den Elijah found himself within the company of Cherokee - Who had disappeared off somewhere during the early hours of the morning and now, finally here she was. Morning oh great Alphess of Northern Frost he stated jokingly before reverting to a more serious tone. And just where might have you been during the early hours of this morning? Is everything ok with you? Elijah worried about her, more than she or Lloyd knew or thought. And this was because she was his Queen, his Leader to turn to when in dismay and yet she looked so.. blank almost like something was distracting her mind.

Cherokee spouted a pelt very similar to Elijah's, the only major difference between the two were her eyes. They held so much life, So much purpose. Blinded by this Elijah lost his footing slightly but regained his balance, and in doing so he disguised it with a joke like expression. Awaiting her reply he forwarded her a softened smile before perching himself upon his rump to the right of her. The air was refreshing, and the winds icy screeches were audible to all. He watched and waited, hoping for a quick and positive response.

Words: 331
Mentioned: -
Note/s: Them feels!

Last edited by Elijah on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elysia
Admin
Elysia

Character sheet
Strength :
Secrets of the frost [P] Left_bar_bleue6/50Secrets of the frost [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/50)
Speed:
Secrets of the frost [P] Left_bar_bleue8/50Secrets of the frost [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (8/50)
Stamina:
Secrets of the frost [P] Left_bar_bleue10/50Secrets of the frost [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the frost [P]   Secrets of the frost [P] EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 6:10 pm

~Cherokee~
I think - I speak

Cherokee's eyes darted around the den, soon to come face with who she was looking for. She took several steps towards the male then stopped, noticing him looking into her eyes. It made her feel somewhat uncomfortable, but she didn't show her feelings towards it, instead simply looked away, down at the floor.

"Elijah... I need to speak with you." She spoke softly, but with power behind her voice. Her eyes darted back up at the male who stood before her. "It's somewhat important..." Cherokee turned around and gestured to the beta to follow her deeper into the den.

N O T E S: I don't know why I was thinking Elijah was a female in the first post, I know he's not, lol... Sorry about confusing his gender in the first post.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

Flakes : 107

Character sheet
Strength :
Secrets of the frost [P] Left_bar_bleue20/50Secrets of the frost [P] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)
Speed:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the frost [P]   Secrets of the frost [P] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Secrets of the frost [P] 6f440l
E L I J A H
I think I speak

Upon awaiting a reply from Cherokee, it seemed the lass disregarded his questions and concerns - and instead she briefly mentioned wanting to discuss unknown matters with him. The gentleman was curious as to what the Alphess wanted to speak with him about - and why she wished for it to be a private matter? But if needed be, Elijah would uphold her wishes and so he followed suit into the blackness which cloaked the inside of the packs official den.

Before the pair knew it they were in the midst if the dark den, but both were visible to one another's eyes - perhaps is was the flickering sunlight which seeped through the small cracks that covered the ceiling - lighting up certain areas of the den? Either way he could see her and she could see him. He awaited the Cherokee's response to her previous statement - informing Elijah that she wished to discuss something with him.

Though curious, Elijah began to grow slightly concerned about just what the Queen wished to discuss. Be it a confession, a concern regarding certain members/loners or worse. All Elijah could do was wait for her to continue where she left off.

Words: 194
Mentioned: -
Note/s: Sorry for the very late/short response!

Back to top Go down
Elysia
Admin
Elysia

Character sheet
Strength :
Speed:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the frost [P]   Secrets of the frost [P] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:00 am

~Cherokee~
I think - I speak

Cherokee lead the way as the two padded into the shade of the den. She turned to face the male that stood before her.  As the setting sun flickered, The soft light reflected off the females eyes giving them hints of orange and red, though in reality they were just a light shade of grey. A moment of silence passed as she searched for the right words. Though soon she found herself speaking without much hesitation.  "I know we have been here for a long time, and for many these mountains may seem like a home. Though our pack did not originate here.  I don't believe I ever told you this... as a matter of fact I don't believe I told anyone this.

She paused, letting the silence creep its way around the two wolves once again. Then she continued "As you may know, the packs history travels back through many generations.  With is brings many stories to tell. Though one in particular brought a huge change upon this pack.  Our original home was in a sacred land known as Nakariave.  Wolves from all around would travel to the arctic to join our ranks, and we would let anyone with a kind heart in.  But one day we were attacked and driven out of the territory, forced to travel many miles until we came upon these mountains... and I have been thinking, do you think it is possible to take back our real homelands? "

She paused again, she knew the pack wasn't currently strong enough to handle the journey, never mind battling the enemy pack.  We would have to increase our numbers first... she explained.  "But I do want your opinion on it."

N O T E S: -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the frost [P]   Secrets of the frost [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets of the frost [P]
Page 1 of 1