Northern Frost

A semi realistic wolf rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crescent-warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crescent

Crescent

Flakes : 196

Character sheet
Strength :
Crescent-warrior Left_bar_bleue8/50Crescent-warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (8/50)
Speed:
Stamina:
Crescent-warrior Left_bar_bleue4/50Crescent-warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (4/50)

Crescent-warrior Empty
PostSubject: Crescent-warrior   Crescent-warrior EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:45 pm

General
Name: Crescent
Breed: Yukon wolf (Lupus pambasileus)
Totem: Bat

Social
Mother: dead
Father: dead
Siblings: dead
Other Family: none
Friends: none

Appearance
Build: She is tall with long legs and large paws that enable Crescent to walk making almost no sound and also makes her much faster then her kin(also making Crescent a very successful hunter). While Slim and sleek, Crescent is mostly muscle though she is also very agile .
Fur: A dark grey colour that is Short but thick.She has black stripes on her face,upper legs, neck and rump as well as black 'gloves' on all paws. Crescent has a crescent shaped mark on her thigh (her name sake).She has a scar across her eye and on her shoulder.
Eyes: Crescent has white eyes that cause everyone who meets her to think she is blind when she can actually see just fine

Persona
Personality: Crescent is friendly to those she call her friends (which is none) though to strangers she is hostile.She rarely talks about her old life and those who try to get the story from will normally find themselves with torn ears.Crescent is a fierce fighter but will not kill or cause pain unnecessary.Even though Crescent prefers to chase away strangers, if she sees someone who is hurt she will try to help them or, if she cant,then get someone else over who can. Very few see this side of Crescent though.
Dislikes: water, betrayal and strangers.
Strengths: she is fast yet also a strong fighter.
Weaknesses: Being around or in water (even hearing a stream will cause her to freeze up in fear).Her size.

History
History: Before disease Crescent lived with her mother,father and her 2 brothers.For a year they lived in peace,Crescent mastering hunting while her brothers became warriors.But after that peace full year the disease struck.Whole packs where killed by it including Crescent mother,father and her older brother.With her younger brother following Crescent took the lead in  trying to find somewhere that the disease had not destroyed.During the days spent travelling with each other,Crescent taught her brother how to hunt and he,in turn,taught her how to fight.After many days of searching through passes, the 2 young wolves found a pack.This pack was made up of the many wolves who had fled,looking for safer hunting grounds.They had settled down on a plain next to a river.There the brother and sister found sanctuary.Well, Crescent brother did.The next day found Crescent  fleeing towards the river being chased by the wolves who had said the day earlier that she and her brother would have a safe place among their pack,for as long as they needed it.She was being chased away from the pack because,over night,a rummer had spread that the wolf with the moon shaped mark was the reason why the disease had come and that the death of this wolf would free them from this disease. Apon reaching the river, Crescent jumped on to the stones that were scatter across the river. Crescent stopped on a rock that was jutting out of the bed in the middle of the river,the jump to the next bolder being to great for Crescent with the little strength that she had. Hearing snarling behind her,Crescent spun around and watched as her brother,who had come to try and help her,was killed by the other wolves. Crescent tried to get back across the rocks to help her brother but was knocked by the white wolf that had joined on the bolder.
After what had felt like a life time of struggling to keep her head above the water,Crescent found herself washed up on a small beach. She stayed where she was,on that little beach, for the rest of day before heaving herself to her paws and heading north where she had heard that the land was so cold that the disease could not survive there.
On her journey north learned new tricks and refined what her brother had taught her. teaching her self how to be a warrior.

Stats
Speed: 8
Strength:8
Stamina:4

Last edited by Crescent on Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crescent

Crescent

Character sheet
Strength :
Speed:
Stamina:

Crescent-warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent-warrior   Crescent-warrior EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:47 pm

Oh snap im so sorry Diamonique.
i wrote my bio then i looked at every one elces and it was only then that i noticed that both are historys are similar-featureing a disease and are character who was blamed for it. i dont want people to think i was copying of your ideas/bio so i can change Crescents history if you want me to?
Back to top Go down
Elysia
Admin
Elysia

Flakes : 317

Character sheet
Strength :
Crescent-warrior Left_bar_bleue6/50Crescent-warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (6/50)
Speed:
Stamina:
Crescent-warrior Left_bar_bleue10/50Crescent-warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

Crescent-warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent-warrior   Crescent-warrior EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:06 pm

I have just one question. How are her coat markings a weakness? I understand that the other wolves thought that she had caused the disease because of it, however the markings themselves don't seem to giver her any physical or mental disadvantages, so I wouldn't consider them a weakness. Also, about having a similar history to Diamonique, I would pm her and see what she thinks about it. I don't have any problem accepting this as long as she's okay with it.
Back to top Go down
http://meowicorn.deviantart.com/
Crescent

Crescent

Character sheet
Strength :
Speed:
Stamina:

Crescent-warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent-warrior   Crescent-warrior EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:43 pm

i all ways though here markings were a weakness since she is easy to spot especially in snow.

changed it now

Diamonique pmed me and told me Crescents history was fine
Back to top Go down
Elysia
Admin
Elysia

Flakes : 317

Character sheet
Strength :
Crescent-warrior Left_bar_bleue6/50Crescent-warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (6/50)
Speed:
Stamina:
Crescent-warrior Left_bar_bleue10/50Crescent-warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

Crescent-warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent-warrior   Crescent-warrior EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Okay, accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://meowicorn.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Crescent-warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent-warrior   Crescent-warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Crescent-warrior
Page 1 of 1