Northern Frost

A semi realistic wolf rpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mikaelson Linage [Adopt]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elijah

Elijah

Flakes : 107

Character sheet
Strength :
Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] Left_bar_bleue20/50Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)
Speed:
Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] Left_bar_bleue5/50Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)
Stamina:
Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] Left_bar_bleue5/50Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] Empty
PostSubject: Mikaelson Linage [Adopt]   Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:25 pm

Name
Kol James Mikaelson
Mackenzie Valley Wolf
8 Months
Relation to Elijah: Younger Brother
Adopted by Kasai

Name
Nevara Freya Mikaelson
Female
Mackenzie Valley Wolf
3 Years
Relation to Elijah: Cousin

Personality Traits;
Adventurous,
Energetic,
Friendly,
Trustworthy,
Boastful,
Jealous and Obsessive.

[In order to adopt, I require a Personality of 150 words, and a role-play sample of 200 words, minimum. Reason being is I need to see how well you can role-play both Kol and Nevera,  also need proof of activity - I know my activity has not been 100% over the past few weeks, but without muse, and with working every day It's hard to find the time to do so.]

Code:
[size=11]I wish to adopt [color=#3399cc]Kol[/color] / [color=#ff99cc]Nevera[/color].
Personality; 150 words minimum.
Role-playing Sample; 200 words minimum.[/size]

Last edited by Elijah on Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kasai

Kasai

Flakes : 12

Character sheet
Strength :
Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] Left_bar_bleue12/50Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/50)
Speed:
Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] Left_bar_bleue3/50Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/50)
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson Linage [Adopt]   Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:54 pm

I wish to adopt Kol
Personality; Kol is a mischievous, playful pup with a charming smile but a strong bite. His dream is to become the strongest warrior in the pack, and become even alpha. Because of his dream, he likes to constantly prove to others how strong he is, though sometimes he goes to far and gets hurt in the process. He's always envied his older brother, and always throws a big fuss if he try's to tell him what to do, but secretly he admires him. Not that he'll ever admit it... when it comes to decision making, he is very slow and indecisive, since he's very paranoid about making the wrong one. Because of this weakness, he can also cave under peer pressure very easily, so in the end he can be very manipulative. Even though he acts cool and pretends he can do anything, in the end, deep down, He's still mourning the loss of his mother, and he just wants to forget that pain for a little while.

Role-playing Sample;Kol's one remaining raven-colored ear perked up as he heard a crack of a twig, and he whipped his head around towards the noise and saw a small rabbit slowly hopping from a bush, completely unaware that Kol was standing nearby. His muzzle turned into a mischievous smirk as he lowered his back, his sharp blue eyes glued onto his target as he stealthily moved little by little forward, just like he had seen the other wolves do.

"Just a bit more..." he whispered to himself, but even that was loud enough for the rabbit to detect. As quick as lightning, the rabbit snapped forward and began to run across the snow, leaving little paw-prints behind. Kol growled in annoyance at his simple mistake and tried to make up for by rushing after it. But as he went past the bush, His back paw got caught in the thorns he didn't see before, and he let out of a strangled yelp of pain as they dug into his flesh, letting out drops of blood that were almost invisible in his dark fur. He carefully moved his paw away from the thorny plant and looked for the rabbit, but it was already long gone. He snarled and kicked the snow in annoyance, ignoring the pain in his paw.

"Great! what is my brother going to say if I tell him a bush got the best of me?! 'Kol, if you had been more aware of your surroundings, perhaps you would have noticed the thorns on the bush, and avoided it'" Kol said in a poor mimicry of his older brother's voice. already walking back to report on his failure. "Bah! acting like my mother..." His voice cracked and faded with the last line. But, in the end, Elijah was his only family left.

(sorry if the whole thing with Elijah being his only family left is wrong, there wasn't a history for them, so I just guessed...)
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

Flakes : 107

Character sheet
Strength :
Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] Left_bar_bleue20/50Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)
Speed:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson Linage [Adopt]   Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 6:41 am

Accepted! I love your role-play sample! Its so Kol! I will be updating Elijah's history tonight, so it will give you a brief idea of what happened before NF, Upon Elijah departing and also what happened to their parents. Their mother is in fact still alive, but is deemed dead by Elijah, and Kol. Nevara however knows that she is still living to this day.

I will inform Cher of this adoption later tonight, and get replies and threads posted. Get his account and biography ready as soon as you can. I'm not sure whether you need to purchase a second character slot with adopts which Is why I need Cher to review it. I look forward to seeing this little wolf very soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson Linage [Adopt]   Mikaelson  Linage [Adopt] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mikaelson Linage [Adopt]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northern Frost  :: The Archives :: Northern Frost V1-
Jump to: